Order the 2020 Metaphysician’s Day Planner today! We offer this custom-tailored package year-round, so order any time! Delivery within 7 business days to your e-mail inbox.
- Metaphysician’s Day Planner for 2020, with your birth chart (in Whole Signs) and 2020 solar returns chart in the front pages
- See below for all features in the Day Planner
- The 400-page Metaphysician’s Guidebook (delivered as a pdf e-book, with an additional option to order a physical copy)
- The Guidebook includes basic instruction on how to read your birth chart and solar returns chart, run transits forecasts for yourself, and insights into the key astrological events of 2020
- A break-down and explanation of each section in the Day Planner and how to optimize your work and planner organization with those sections
- Insights into how to work with the grimoire end pages and integrate metaphysical study into your everyday life
- Basic name analysis with numerology tutorial (for both personal names and business names)
- Basic medieval geomancy tutorial
- Lifestyle articles on time management, goal-setting, achievement, how to deal with failure, and more
- 2020 void of course moon times
- And so much more!
$30: All of the above + digital files for the SKT Vitruvian Mini do-it-yourself tarot deck
For those who’ve never purchased a metaphysician’s day planner before, see below links to previous versions and you’ll get a sense of the contents.
How to Pre-Order
Either send $25 for the day planner only,
Or send $30 for the day planner + do-it-yourself SKT Mini tarot deck printables.
Send by PayPal or GooglePay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also click on this link: https://www.paypal.me/benebell
E-mail me at email@example.com your completed Order Form (see below).
- Name as you want it to appear in the book:
- Date of birth (month/day/year):
- Time of birth:
- Location of birth (city, state/province, country):
- City, state, and country of residence for 2020:
- Size option, from the following (check one option below):
- [ ] Standard US Letter Size, 8.5” x 11”
- [ ] European A4 Size, 8.27” x 11.69” (210 mm x 297 mm)
- [ ] Trade Paperback, 6” x 9” [Warning: Font sizes 7 and 8 used; less space to write in; minor changes to grimoire pages to fit the substantive content into the smaller page size]
If you send $30, then in addition to e-delivery of your 2020 day planner files, you will also receive e-delivery of the do-it-yourself SKT Mini Vitruvian deck files along with a unlisted link to a video tutorial on how to craft your own mini tarot deck from the files.
The SKT Vitruvian Mini do-it-yourself tarot printables is a $5 add-on to your Metaphysician’s Day Planner order. You’ll get printable files to assemble the two-piece deck box, 80-card deck, and even a little white book.
Optional + $5 for the SKT Mini Printables
Please read this post here to confirm that you have all the materials needed to print and craft your own mini tarot deck.
The 2020 Day Planner
What’s the $25 for?
You get the digital files only (as a PDF e-delivered to your e-mail inbox) of the 2020 Metaphysician’s Day Planner.
It is going to come formatted and ready for third party print-on-demand printing with a site, such as Lulu.com (it’s the most economical option I’ve found, and substantially cheaper than if you tried printing locally, but you can also home or office print it for free if you have that kind of access). I’m going to recommend that you get it spiral-bound for easy use.
Your $25 Day Planner includes customized options, such as:
- Your choice out of three size options:
- (Option A) U.S. Letter, 8.5″ x 11″
- (Option B) Trade Paperback, 6″ x 9″
- (Option C) A4 European Standard, 8.27” x 11.69”
- Your birth chart in Tropical Whole Signs (not Placidus), featuring decan rulers along the outer ring, both traditional and modern planetary considerations, a couple asteroids, and key personal sensitive points.
- Your 2020 solar returns chart, but it’s not a true solar returns chart. It’s just a transit chart for your birthday in 2020 with location of birth changed to your current location of residence.
You will get a folder full of lots of different day planner cover options. You can mix and match or choose any cover option you like. You do not need to tell me what your cover option is. You get all of them. You get to choose on your own time. OR! Create your own! Customize, edit, modify, and change up any of the cover art options I send you!
In the month-at-a-glance pages, you’ll get the ephemeris tables for the Sacred Seven, so on any given day, you’ll know which sign the sun, moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn are in. This quick-glance astrology reference page will also include notations for stationary and retrograde planetary action, along with new moon and full moon dates.
The new moon and full moon phase notations in the week-at-a-glance section includes the sign that the moon is in, the exact degree of the sun and moon, and exact time in PST/PDT of the phase change.
- Page spread of your natal chart and 2020 solar returns chart to reference throughout the year
- Year-at-a-glance for 2019, 2020, and 2021
- Page spread for a 12-month cartomancy forecast reading you do for yourself
- Page spreads for fiscal quarter planning
- Ephemeris tables for the Sacred Seven for every day of the calendar year (found in the month-at-a-glance section) keyed specifically to 12 noon Pacific Time Zone
- Month-at-a-glance pages, which feature auspicious dates per Chinese astrology (for romance, business, ritual/prayer, and travel)
- Week-at-a-glance page spreads with an entry section for each day (note that space for the weekends are half the space for the weekdays, like in previous day planners)
- New moon, first quarter moon, full moon, and third quarter moon dates are provided, along with the moon sign for that phase and exact time (in the Pacific Time Zone) that the moon changes into that phase
- All major pagan/Wiccan (both northern and southern hemispheres listed), Christian/Catholic, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, and Hindu holidays are provided
- U.S. recognized national holidays are provided
- National holidays observed in Canada and Mexico are also provided
- End pages include lined notes section (college rule)
- End section of metaphysical correspondence and reference tables (all the tables from the 2019 day planner are included, plus extras)
- Zip file folder of over a dozen cover design options to choose from for your 2020 day planner
The Metaphysician’s Guidebook
Your Metaphysician’s Day Planner order will come with a complimentary Metaphysician’s Guidebook.
That means free. =)
The Guidebook is an unnecessary operation manual for your Day Planner. It walks you through the different features in your Day Planner and offers a few suggestions on how you might work with those features. The only purpose for offering the suggestions is to get your mind stirring so you can be inspired to come up with your own unique and very personal approaches to organization.
Even if you don’t know any astrology at all, armed with the Guidebook and the grimoire pages of your Day Planner, you can do a rudimentary reading of your birth chart and 2020 solar returns chart, both of which gets customized into the front pages of your Metaphysician’s Day Planner.
The Guidebook also has a witchy almanac section that gives all the astrological forecasts for 2020, like the Saturn-Pluto Conjunction, the Great Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn, or the Star of Bethlehem to occur in 2020.
I get in to explaining the different sections of the grimoire pages in your Day Planner. And there are also two built-in mini tutorials right there in your Guidebook: how to run a basic name analysis with numerology and a how-to guide on medieval geomancy. You will learn both methods of divination just by reading the guidebook and walking through the steps.
Many chapters of the Guidebook are formatted like a workbook, with blank lines provided for you to write in your 2020 planning notes or to process the information provided as applied specifically to you and write in your own astrological readings.
Finally, there are a couple of fluffy life-coachy motivational-speech chapters near the end there for you to digest. How can you use your creativity like the asset that it is? What is my five-step method to always achieving my small successes, which then lead to the big-picture achievements? What are my thoughts on achievement and magic? And how do you deal with pre-existing conditions of disadvantage? How do you handle failure?
Read Excerpts from the Guidebook
- Preexisting Disadvantages and Reacting to Failure
- Saturn-Pluto Conjunction & the Great Conjunction 2020
You do not have to order the Metaphysician’s Guidebook. You are going to get it as a free bonus along with your Day Planner.
The Guidebook is formatted at 6″ x 9″ trade paperback size, but you are only going to get the digital e-book file. The e-book has a hyperlinked table of contents, so you will be able to jump from chapter to chapter with ease on your e-book reader, mobile phone, or computer.
Each day planner is customized for you. You are submitting your birth details so we can create your natal chart and also your 2020 solar returns chart. If you know astrology, then this is a great way to quickly reference your personal astrology details at any time, especially when used with the ephemeris tables provided in the month-at-a-glance section. If you don’t know astrology and want to learn as a beginner, this is a great way to get your feet wet. In the free companion guidebook that comes with your order, I’ll give you some simple tips for reading your charts.
Since the day planner is customized, your order is non-refundable. Please do your due diligence and make sure the specific set of features of this Metaphysician’s Day Planner is something you actually want or would in fact use. So please read the product description carefully. For example, we are not casting Placidus charts for you. All astrological charts are provided in Whole Signs with an outer rim of decan ruler references.
You are receiving the digital files only. This order is not for physical copies of the day planner or its companion guide. Delivery happens via e-mail to the e-mail address you provided to us.
However, all files are formatted to be printed at Lulu.com and I will provide a pdf download of step by step illustrated instructions on how to use Lulu.com to upload and print your customized day planner. Regrettably, we cannot provide tech support. If you are having problems with Lulu.com’s website, please contact Lulu’s tech support team.
Confused? Got Questions?
E-mail your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.