The 2020 Metaphysician’s Day Planner is Now Available
Click on the above image to visit the product description page.
The 2019 Metaphysician’s Day Planner
Okay, so at this point, I would reckon about 95% of the people who are going to be buying this have already bought this before and know all about my Metaphysician’s Day Planner already, so I’m not sure how much I really need to say about this thing? =)
If, however, you stumbled here by chance and so have no idea what I’m talking about, in 2017 I debuted a Metaphysician’s Day Planner, which you can read all about and see pics of here, the 2017 Metaphysician’s Day Planner.
I did one again in 2018, which you can watch a video walk-through of and read more about here, the 2018 Metaphysician’s Day Planner.
How to Order
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org your completed Order Form (see below).
To order, please complete the below form and email it to me. Do this after you’ve transferred the day planner price to my PayPal.
- Name as you want it to appear in the book: ___
- Date of birth (month/day/year): ___
- Time of birth: ___
- Location of birth (city, state/province, country): ___
- City, state, and country of residence for 2019: ___
- Size option, from the following (check one option below):
- [ ] Standard US Letter Size, 8.5” x 11”
- [ ] European A4 Size, 8.27” x 11.69” (210 mm x 297 mm)
- [ ] Trade Paperback, 6” x 9” [Warning: Font sizes 7 and 8 used; less space to write in; minor changes to grimoire pages to fit the substantive content into the smaller page size]
- Your Divinity Page Selection:
$25 option (select 1 option from below):
- [ ] Single Entry Option (please specify from this list: https://benebellwen.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/2019-all-divinity-page-options-view.pdf): ______
- [ ] All Divinity Page Options [everything you see in the linked PDF; this is still only $25, but note that if you want your day planner to be portable, the “All” option is going to make your book really thick and unwieldy, and may not be suitable for portability purposes]
- [ ] Four Archangels (Classical paintings of Uriel, Raphael, Michael, and Gabriel)
- [ ] Four Archangels (Spirit Keeper’s Tarot)
- [ ] Chinese Esoterica Set
- [ ] Taoist Directional Deities
- [ ] Tripartite Taoist Goddesses
$30 option (customized odd number of pages):
- [ ] Customized odd number of pages, selected from any of the entries here: https://benebellwen.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/2019-all-divinity-page-options-view.pdf
You send me $25 via PayPal and then e-mail me at email@example.com with the completed Order Form. Upon our receipt of your order, your day planner will be delivered to your e-mail address on record in five (5) business days from the date of your order.
What’s the $25 for? You get the digital files only (as a PDF e-delivered to your e-mail inbox) of the 2019 Metaphysician’s Day Planner. It is going to come formatted and ready for third party print-on-demand printing with a site, such as Lulu.com (it’s the most economical option I’ve found, and substantially cheaper than if you tried printing locally, but you can also home or office print it for free if you have that kind of access). I’m going to recommend that you get it spiral-bound for easy use.
Your $25 Day Planner includes customized options, such as:
- Your choice out of three size options: (Option A) U.S. Letter, 8.5″ x 11″, (Option B) Trade Paperback, 6″ x 9″, (Option C) A4 European Standard, 8.27” x 11.69” or 210 mm x 297 mm
- Your birth chart in Tropical Whole Signs (not Placidus), featuring decan rulers along the outer ring, both traditional and modern planetary considerations, a couple asteroids, and key personal sensitive points.
- Your 2019 solar returns chart, but it’s not a true solar returns chart. It’s just a transit chart for your birthday in 2019 with location of birth changed to your current location of residence.
- Your choice out of the provided options of what I refer to as “Divinity Pages” (only because I have no idea what else to call it). Click here to view all Divinity Page selections you can choose from.
You will get a folder full of lots of different day planner cover options. You can mix and match or choose any cover option you like. You do not need to tell me what your cover option is. You get all of them. You get to choose on your own time. OR! Create your own! Or customize, edit, modify, and change up any of the cover art options I send you!
You will also get the digital files only (both a PDF formatted digital file and also a MOBI e-book file to upload onto your e-reader) of a companion guidebook to the Day Planner. For those who have the 2018 Day Planner, don’t get too excited. It’s pretty much the same exact content as the 2018 one, only updated with some of the 2019 astro info.
Digital Files Only. $25 is for Digital Files Only.
Let’s see how many times I can repeat this before I annoy the heck out of you. Better that you’re annoyed now but know what you’re getting into than e-mailing me later with gripes about how come I’m not shipping you a physical printed copy of a day planner to your home address.
So. Your $25 order is for digital files only (PDF of the day planner, PDF and MOBI files for the guidebook, all sent to you by email only).
But the $25 Includes:
- Your name printed as you’d like it to appear on the first interior page of the day planner
- Your birth chart (assuming you provide your birth details)
- Your 2019 solar returns chart (assuming you provide your city, state, country/province of residence for 2019)
- Your selection from one of the default Divinity Page options
2019 Divinity Page Options
Click on the below link to view this PDF to see all single entry Divinity Page Options for 2019.
Click above link to download and view PDF
Click on the below link to view grouped options. This is when several of the single entry options have been grouped together to form sets. Any of these options are still $25.
Click above link to download and view PDF
And this is what the “All Divinity Page Options” looks like (it’s a whopping additional 37 pages to your book). Click the below PDF to view. This is going to make for one bulky and heavy day planner, so I don’t recommend choosing the “All Divinity Page Options” unless you plan on leaving the brick at home. For a portable version of the day planner, the “All Divinity Pages” option is not advised.
Click above link to view PDF.
$30 Customized Option
For an extra $5, we’ll customize your Divinity Page. That means you can ask for anything that’s not listed as a default option. Combine several of the options into something.
Or you can choose any single card from the Spirit Keeper’s Tarot deck.
Or e-mail as a Microsoft Word Document file an odd number of pages that you want in the Divinity Page selection. You can use whatever you want but for legal reasons you must use only images that you own the copyright for or public domain images.
In other words, if you send me images of copyrighted content that don’t belong to you, I cannot use it for your customized option. That may be something you can add on your own time, but I cannot add it for you as part of this day planner service offering.
Your Day Planner’s Cover Design
There is no need to send me your selection of which cover design you want. You get them all. You are going to get a whole bunch of image files you can use as-is for your cover designs (you get to choose your own cover!) or you can tinker with the image files I’ve given you to design your own planner cover.
You will get the cover designs you see sampled above, updated to 2019 of course, plus many more!
As with the 2018 day planner, your 2019 Metaphysician’s Day Planner will come with a complimentary 2019 Metaphysician’s Guidebook.
The Guidebook will be as pdf only, sent as digital files to your e-mail inbox, but with a direct link to print a hard copy via Lulu.com for $10. That’s right, you can order a printed hard copy of the Guidebook from Lulu for $10.
The Guidebook contains all the same content as the 2018 version, with the following updates:
- 2019 Jupiter in Sagittarius
- 2019 notes about Uranus in Taurus
- 2019 notes about Neptune in Pisces
- Notes about retrogrades
- 2019 astrological forecasts
- 2019 ephemeris tables (also included in the monthly section of your day planner)
- 2019 void of course moon times for all 12 months
- Additional updates and minor revisions
Upon our receipt of your order, your day planner will be delivered to your e-mail address on record in five (5) business days from the date of your order.
The Details: Day Planner Content
Everything from the 2018 Day Planner will be featured in the 2019 Day Planner, such as:
- 13 Principles of Craft
- Vision Board (based on the magic square)
- Healing and Prosperity Sigil Grids
- Ten Parami: Striving for Spiritual Perfection page spread
- Annual Calendar for 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Annual Plan page
- Record of Resolution Maintenance page
- Year-End Reflection page
- Cartomancy 2019 Forecast page spread
- Quarterly Planning page spreads
- Monthly Planning page spreads (see more details below)
- Weekly/Daily Planning page spreads (this is the bulk of the planner; see more details below)
The back planning pages will still have the following:
- Three-Year Vision Plan
- Five-Year Planning
The back grimoire pages will still have the following:
- Moon References
- Color Correspondences
- Astrological Bodies
- Astrological Houses
- Astrological Signs
- Astrological Modalities and Elementals
- Western Alchemical Four Elements Reference Tables
- I Ching 64 Hexagrams Reference Table
- Lo Shu Magic Square, Ba Gua, and Feng Shui Reference Tables
- Celestial Dial Reference
- Tarot Keywords and Correspondences Reference Tables
- Petit Lenormand Keywords Reference Tables
- Numerological Correspondences (minor revisions and updates added)
- Latin Alpha-Numeric Gematria and Isopsephy Correspondences (minor revisions and updates added)
- Kabbalistic Tree of Life Correspondences (minor revisions and updates added)
- Seven Chakras Correspondences (minor revisions and updates added)
OMITTED, CANCELLED, NO LONGER PART OF PLANNER
The following were in last year’s Day Planner but are not going to be in the 2019 Day Planner:
- No more “Books Read” page
- No more “Places Visited” page
- No more Important Contacts page
- No more blank Sketch pages
NEW ADDITIONS TO THE 2019 DAY PLANNER
The following are the new additions to the 2019 Day Planner.
Bushido and warrior codes is something I’ve been kind of interested in as of late, so I’ve added a single page to the 2019 day planner that summarizes Bushido. I find it to be instructive and inspirational in terms of how I think about my lifestyle and my conduct on the day to day.
After the blank 2019 cartomancy forecast that you’d do yourself, whether you use tarot or oracle cards, there is a page spread of my I Ching divinations for the year of 2019 that’s going to be included in your day planner.
I’ve also done monthly horoscopes and there will be twelve pages added to this year’s day planner for every month’s forecast.
IMPROVEMENTS TO OLD SECTIONS
I’ve tweaked a couple of the old sections, so here’s an overview of the changes I’ve made.
In the monthly planning section, we still have the ephemeris table for the month. Sign changes are all based on 12:00 pm on that given date, per Pacific Time Zone, North America.
Note that for the new moon and full moon noted dates, you can then check the weekly/daily planning section of your day planner for the exact time the astronomical event happens. Then you can do a precise time conversion for yourself.
Also, in the month-at-a-glance calendar page, instead of a blank divinatory forecast section for you in the top right corner, this year I’ve put one in, using Ethony’s Money Magic Manifestation oracle cards. Then in the bottom left corner, I’ve included an inspirational quote.
As usual, the weekly/daily sections will include the major holidays for Buddhist, Christian/Catholic, Hindu, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan/Wicca, Taoist, and U.S. nationally recognized. For Jewish and Muslim holidays, dates noted on when observance begins at sundown and when it ends after nightfall.
Every so often (rarely), you’ll also see a random question on a date, prompting you to think about the question presented. For example, see above, January 3, 2019.
Minor changes to the bottom planning section have also been made.
The free companion guidebook will offer some thoughts on how to use these sections and how I use my day planner. Please note the guidebook is largely the same as the 2018 guidebook.
Finally, the design and layout of the notes section has changed. See above.
Printing & Binding Your Day Planner
Once you’ve got the PDF file for this, you can take it to a local print shop and get it printed out and bound. I’d use a sturdy stock for the front and back covers, something glossy even. Then the printed calendar pages can be regular paper. You should be able to get this done for under $10. For instance, you can get your day planner printed and coil-bound at Lulu.com.
Non-North American Purchasers:
Please be advised that all holidays and astrological events in the calendar are based from San Francisco, California, North America, using the Pacific Time Zone. Thus, depending on where you live, the event dates for astrology and astronomy could be up to one day off.
However, for eclipses, key moon phases each month, etc., I give the exact time in the Pacific Time Zone that the astronomical event happens, so it’s very easy for you to do the necessary conversion.
Can Non-North Americans still work with this day planner? Our customers are from all over the world. We’ve connected with folks from every continent through this day planner! However, just know that all dates and times noted in the day planner are keyed to North American Pacific coast time. If you can do the conversions for yourself, then all should be okay.
If no day planner size is specified, then you will automatically get the US Letter standard size, at 8.5″ x 11″. If that is not what you want, then please specify planner size.
If no divinity page selections are specified, then you will automatically get the Koi Fish (non-denominational; secular). If a number of selections other than 1 or 3 is given, I will choose for you, either 1 or 3 and any excess selections will not be included. If that is not what you want, then please make sure to follow instructions precisely.
If no specific name for the cover page is specified, then I will go with the first name of the payer for the day planner. If that is not what you want, then please make sure to follow instructions precisely.
If no birth details are provided, then no birth chart will be included. If no time of birth is provided, then a sun chart set to 12:00 pm will be cast for you. If no location of birth is provided, then the default setting of London, England will be used. If no 2019 location details are provided, then the default setting for the 2019 solar return chart will be the location of birth. If that is not what you want, then please make sure to follow instructions precisely.