Australia & New Zealand Pre-Orders + Delivery Status Update

Michael is the broker dude. I was at the office when James texted me the above. 4:21 pm today, Oct. 4, 2021. So there you have it. We will receive delivery of the shipment some time between Wednesday and Friday. At the rate of my luck right now, let’s just say it’s gonna be Friday. =)

You know how Facebook does that whole “Memories” thing? Exactly today in 2018, my shipment of First Edition SKT decks arrived! There’s James bringing the boxes in one by one. I swear I helped! That teeny tiny box you see off to the side? Yeah. Me. ::beams with pride:: I carried that into the house. ::pats my own back::

And that’s another status update I posted back in 2018.

Okay, important info below.

Australia & New Zealand Pre-Orders:

If you’re located in Australia, New Zealand, or one of the countries listed on the USPS notice linked below, you should have received an e-mail from me by now.

Just to be safe, I’m posting the Australia & New Zealand notice here. (Those of you from one of the other listed countries– there are a few, but it’s under 5– I can count you on one hand, so you guys got personalized e-mails.)

On Oct. 1, 2021, the U.S. Postal Service released a news alert stating that it has suspended all shipping to Australia and New Zealand.

For more info, read:

International Mail Service Suspensions, Updated: Oct. 1, 2021. “The Postal Service is temporarily suspending international mail acceptance for certain destinations due to impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic and other unrelated service disruptions.”

Thus, we have come up with 3 options for you to choose from:


We are very sorry for this inconvenience, and if you want a full refund, we understand.

Please reply to let us know that you want a full refund of your SKT III pre-order. We’ll go ahead and process that for you.


Alternatively, you can opt to wait it out.

If you’re choosing Option #2, no action is needed. As soon as the U.S. Postal Service resumes shipping to your country, we will prioritize Australia and New Zealand orders and ship those orders out first.

However, at this time, we have no idea when that might be. Our best speculation is after the winter holidays and some time in 2022, but we just don’t know how these global shipping issues will play out.


UPS (United Parcel Service) is currently servicing Australia and New Zealand. Note that we might go with an alternative equivalent private carrier other than UPS, depending on availability.

Their rate is considerably higher than USPS (US Postal Service) rates, but if you wish to change your carrier to UPS, then Option #3 is to pay the difference in shipping fees and bypass USPS service delays.

All prices in USD:

Number of Decks Shipping You’ve Paid New UPS Price Price Difference
1 $ 28 $ 45 $ 17
2 $ 28 $ 51 $ 23
3 $ 39 $ 56 $ 17

To give an example, if you had pre-ordered 1 deck to Australia and you still want us to proceed with delivering your deck in the next few months, then send us a payment of $17 USD. We will then ship your deck by UPS as scheduled.

If you pre-ordered 2 decks to New Zealand and you want to go with Option 3, then PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle us $23 USD. That’s the price difference between the shipping you already paid and the new hiked up shipping charges via UPS.

If you ordered more than 3 decks, please contact us directly at for an exact shipping quote. We will need to run your address and package weight +  dimensions through the system to give you an exact figure. 


Respond by e-mailing abelldelivers

You Want Option #1 – RefundIf you would like to receive a full refund please email us with the request for Option #1 as soon as possible.

You Want Option #2 – Wait It OutNo action needed if you would like to wait it out. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you went with Option #2.

You Want Option #3 – UPSIf you would like to switch to UPS and pay the increased shipping fee for Option #3, then simply submit the difference in shipping fees using PayPal, Zelle, or Venmo to:

I’m so sorry for this curveball. It was a sock in our gut, too. Of course the United States Postal Service had to wait until now, right before we ship out, to suspend all deliveries to your country. Sigh.

We’ve been scrambling and doing tons of research, exhausting every social and professional contact we have to figure out what would be the best approach here. And this was what we came up with.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

3 thoughts on “Australia & New Zealand Pre-Orders + Delivery Status Update

  1. Lol – happy Mercury Retrograde 😉💕
    I’m in Australia and am happy to wait it out at this stage. Try not to panic (hugs). I’m treating the deck as a birthday / Xmas present to myself anyway 🙂


  2. Jo

    Dearest Benebell, don’t stress. You cannot control this minxy world of pandemic crap. We in New Zealand and Australia are a patient lot. I’m quite sure you will find every single person will be happy to wait.
    This too will pass, and we will soon be talking about cvd within a historical context.
    Have a fresh ginger tea, and get Mr Hubby to rub your feet for a bit. :))
    Hugs, Jo


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s