An expansion on the talk I presented at the Theosophical Society of the East Bay, this is a video (or audio) course that covers how a practitioner of craft might use tarot, from triggering intuitive creativity for self-empowerment, divination, and amplifying psychic ability to communion with celestial contacts, mediumship, and summonings. This is an intermediate course that presumes proficiency with tarot. Subject matter also runs into esoteric and mystical applications of the tarot, so the tone of the course might not be right for everyone.
Also, just so you are aware: the tenor and value propositions of this course goes in a diametrically different direction from Holistic Tarot.
I’m really excited about this course and I hope you are, too. If you are a practitioner of craft, whether it’s just dabbling, still finding your path, you identify as a witch, magician, diviner, medium, psychic, or shaman, I just know that this course will deepen and enhance whatever amazing mojo you’ve already got going on.
This course is not about teaching tarot. I do not teach you tarot. In fact, I pretty much assume throughout the lecture that you already know a lot about tarot. Rather, this course is about deepening and broadening your relationship with your tarot deck so that you can get more metaphysical mileage out of it.
What Holistic Tarot taught was only the first of the five pillars that are discussed in this course. This course will deconstruct the form and mechanics of using tarot for:
- Intuitive Creativity to achieve self-empowerment;
- Divination to connect to what Paul Foster Case called the Cause of Causes—the Universal Intelligent Life Energy;
- Psychic Readings both to amplify your innate psychic ability and to use tarot as a training tool for strengthening your psychic ability;
- Celestial Contacts to connect with deities, angels, ascended masters, devas, or the metaphysical force affecting physical conditions; and
- Netherworld Contacts and using tarot for mediumship, ancestral connections, or connecting to entities of nether-worlds and other-worlds.
A workbook with exercises to help you learn and master the mechanics of such tarot operations will also be provided to supplement the video lecture.
Finally, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and the most frequently asked questions will be answered in a follow-up FAQ video that will be sent to you. There may be multiple FAQ videos delivered to you by e-mail from time to time thereafter, dependent on the inquiries that come in.
You will receive:
- Online private access to a video lecture [length: 1 hour 15 minutes]
- A PDF digital file of a 49-page workbook
- Sub-folder files of supplemental reference material
- Access to subsequent FAQ video(s) or e-mail(s) [TBD]
Continue reading “A $20 Online Tarot Course: Tarot as a Tool for Craft”