Accessing Five Reservoirs of Personal Power Within
Originally offered at the Tarot Readers Academy in 2017 for the Tarot Summer School
To strengthen your personal vitality and the reservoir of metaphysical powers you can command or control, through attunement to those inner and outer alchemical forces embedded into the archetypal tarot architecture.
We often hear about using tarot for shadow work. This course takes that concept a step further to address how tarot and shadow work can be utilized to cultivate dynamic personal power. The more personal power you wield, the greater likelihood of success you’ll enjoy in achieving your goals.
To break vicious cycles that hold you down and to overcome that which haunts you, you need force. You can summon that force from within you and to navigate that inner landscape of yours in search of your powers, we use the tarot. The course addresses how to source power from five specific inner reservoirs, corresponding with the architecture of tarot, which are as follows:
- Expert or authoritative power, which we harness through the Fire elements in tarot;
- The power of charisma, or appeal, harnessed through the Water elements;
- The power of punishment to reinforce your personal sovereignty, harnessed through Air;
- The power of reward, or building relations, harnessed through Earth; and
- The power of change, or the power of esoteric knowledge, harnessed by attuning to Spirit and how Spirit presents itself in the tarot deck.
The tarot will be used as an anchoring and centering tool for navigating the inner landscape in search of those five reservoirs of power. We can also better understand these five powers of social psychology through the Major Arcana and the four suits of the Minor Arcana.
We will cover both the psychological and the metaphysical facets of these powers and how you can activate them by navigating your shadow landscape with the tarot. Overcome lack mentality, the pain of failure, recurring underachievement, fear, inertia, and insecurity by activating these five powers that are just beyond the nether regions of your own mind and will.
Tarot, social psychology, chakra strengthening, self-reflection, personal ritual, spell-crafting, and basic East Asian Qi energy work will be covered. The course content delves unabashedly into faith-based material.
- Rudimentary, beginner-level knowledge of tarot
- An open mind
- Commitment to at least 60 seconds of energy cultivation exercises daily and monthly “check-ins” with yourself via ritualized work for about one calendar year
Watch the first two video installments and sample the course content!
Video #1: Course Introduction
Video #2: The Theoretics of Shadow Work
How To Order
I’m going to give step by step instructions on how to order the course and get access to download all the materials for yourself.
- Send the tuition cost noted above via PayPal to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Yes, it’s going to say “James Zhang from Castro Valley.” That’s the Hubby. Also, this is the preferred method of payment. (~or~)
- Pay with your credit card by following this link: https://www.paypal.me/benebell. (~or~)
- Only if (1) and (2) are impracticable for you, pay by ordering me an Amazon Gift Card, sent to email@example.com. Direct link to Amazon gift card orders here.
- When you send payment, please include:
- Your name or a name identifier for me to reference you by, (~and~)
- Your e-mail address, so I know where to send your ordered course materials to.
But if any of that sounds confusing or you just don’t know, no worries. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know you want to place an order. We’ll take it from there together.
Once I receive your payment as the purchase order, your course materials will be delivered to the e-mail address you specified within 2 business days.
If you don’t receive the course materials in the e-mail inbox specified within the two business days, then something went wrong. Doh! Please email me at the below address asap.
DELIVERY NOTE: So far I’ve been good about getting the course materials to you in less than 48 hours from when I receive the PayPal payment, so if that time has gone by and you haven’t received anything from me, first check your Spam folder. Second, check to see the e-mail address associated with your PayPal account. I may have sent it to that account if no e-mail was provided in the notes section of the transfer. If still nothing, then something went wrong somewhere, so contact me at the above e-mail addy ASAP so we can get things squared away.