$65 USD (Premium Package)
+ $3 shipping in the U.S.
+ $17 shipping to Canada
+ $23 international shipping to all other countries
Optional + $2 for every $100 you want insured on your package
- 80-card deck, 2.75″ x 4.75″ on 350 gsm cardstock in an absolute matte finish with gilded (gold) edging, packaged inside a 1200 gsm top and bottom lid box (all decks are anointed with a hand-crafted oil blend of Ceylon cinnamon, cassia cinnamon, tears of myrrh, lemongrass, and Athenian olive oil)
- 80-page printed 2.75″ x 4.75″ Little White Book (LWB) included with your deck, inside the box (free PDF download of the LWB, linked here)
- Certificate of Vital Records to authenticate your deck as a limited edition copy, with a unique name out of 2,000 names assigned to your deck (name handwritten personally by the deck creator)
- If you receive a deck with mismatched top and bottom lids, then you will also receive a Packing Snafu Notice personally autographed by the deck creator. For more information check out the YouTube videos here, and then here.
- Digital PDF file of the 740-page Book of Maps companion guidebook to the SKT on esoteric tarot, formatted at standard trade paperback 6″ x 9″ trim size. Note: I will also provide a private, unlisted link to print a physical copy of the Book of Maps, which you can purchase from a third-party print-on-demand service for $16.99 (paid to the service, not me). What is the Book of Maps? Read more about it here.
- For those with the First Edition Book of Maps, in addition, you’ll also receive the files to an Addendum book, 292-pages, which covers just the additional text beyond what was in your First Edition Book of Maps. Since it’s smaller, it’s also cheaper, so you can order a print copy of the Addendum for $8.49, rather than pay the $16.99 for the printed copy of the full 740 pages, where 70% of the content is the same as your First Edition BoM.
- Digital PDF file of a 71-page Major Arcana only Children’s Coloring Book, formatted at standard US letter 8.5″ x 11″ trim size. Note: You can print a physical copy through a third-party service for $7.80. What is the Coloring Book? Read more about it here.
- Digital PDF file of a 158-page daily planner workbook for 22 weeks of guided spiritual development with the SKT, formatted at standard US letter 8.5″ x 11″ trim size. Note: You can print a physical spiral-bound copy of the workbook and 22-week daily planner for $11.77. What is Twenty-Two Weeks with the SKT? Read more about it here.
- Digital PDF file of the 22-page Book of Names that is a master list of all 2,000+ names identifying and accounting for every limited edition Vitruvian deck, formatted at standard A5 5.8″ x 8.3″ trim size. More info about the Book of Names pamphlet here.
- Zip file folder of digital images from the SKT deck and companion texts that you are granted a license to make copies of, derivative works, or to display these images in any non-commercial manner. The images are provided to you for your personal crafting purposes.
Free to the Public
- Digital PDF file of the 198-page Medium White Book formatted at 8.5″ x 8.5″ keyed to total tarot beginners who are working with the SKT deck. However, it’s also written in a manner intended to be the Voice of Spirit, and so the MWB can also be used in an integrated way with the cards as a form of bibliomancy. Download the free PDF here. You can also purchase a paperback print copy for $9.24 from here.
- Video Course Series I, an 18-video orientation course on the Spirit Keeper’s Tarot, covering my perspective on accessing the Akashic Records with SKT, ritual magic, kundalini awakening, pathworking, astral journeying, and more. Access the video course here.
- Video Course Series II, a 12-video orientation course that is intended to be more practical and accessible than Series I. Series II covers the Majors and Minors separately, each of the four suits, their correspondences, and guided tarot readings to be used in conjunction with LWB, MWB, Book of Maps, and 22-week workbook. Access the video course here.
- The Complete SKT Video Course Series with Syllabus, combining Series I and Series I, can be accessed here. Download the hyperlinked PDF master list here.
To order, send via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org the total dollar amount (in USD currency, please) of your purchase order. You will hear from us with an e-mail confirmation within 48 hours. If you do not hear from us in 48 hours, then please follow-up immediately with an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you are ordering multiple decks, then you may be eligible for a discount from the $65/deck pricing. Please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are ordering multiple decks.
More detailed ordering and payment instructions below.
Spirit Keeper’s Tarot is a hand-illustrated 78-card tarot deck (with 2 additional versions of Key 0, for a total of 80 cards) inspired by late Renaissance woodcut prints, with symbology based predominantly on medieval European alchemy, Hermeticism, Zoroastrianism, astrology, the Kabbalah, Abrahamic angelology, Egyptian mythology, Sufism, and late Renaissance Christian mysticism.
The narrowly-tailored premise of Spirit Keeper’s Tarot is to transform tarot keys into calling cards for accessing a spirit world of beneficent immortals.
The artwork is original black and white line drawings done by hand, by me, in pen and ink, then digitally remastered to monochromatic sepia tones. The cards are bordered with a tea-stained parchment design.
All decks will be anointed with hand-crafted holy anointing oil made of Ceylon cinnamon, cassia cinnamon, myrrh resin, and sweet lemongrass.
R E A D :
- Hermeticism & Spirit Keeper’s Tarot
- Cultural Integration & the Prisca Theologia
- The Holy Anointing Oil (Oil of Abramelin) Recipe
- Compare: The black and white First Edition (2018) and the sepia-toned Vitruvian Edition (2019)
F R E E D O W N L O A D S :
- The Medium White Book (a 198-page card meanings companion guidebook to SKT)
- The Little White Book (an 80-page basic introduction guidebook to SKT); a printed copy comes with every purchase of the SKT deck
Little White Book (LWB)
An 80-page 70 mm x 120 mm black and white bound little white booklet comes tucked inside the box with your tarot cards. A digital file of the LWB is provided for free download, linked above.
Use the LWB for quick reference, but for a better understanding of the card meanings I’ve intended for the SKT deck, check out the Medium White Book, which is also a free public download, linked above.
Alternatively, for $9.24, you can print out a physical copy of the 8″ x 8″ Medium White Book, which contains everything you need to get acclimated with the SKT.
The Vitruvian Edition:
While the First Edition SKT deck was in black and white, a largely faithful scan of the original line drawings I did by hand, the remastered Vitruvian Edition is in monochromatic sepia tones with redesigned architecture.
The namesake for this edition comes from Vitruvius, who lived around 80 B.C. to 15 B.C. Vitruvius was a Roman architect who taught that every structure must exhibit three qualities: stability, utility, and beauty. These three qualities have come to be known as the Vitruvian Triad.
A millennium after Vitruvius, Leonardo da Vinci was inspired by the Roman architect’s works. One of da Vinci’s most famous sketches–rendered in sepia ink–is the Vitruvian Man (1487).
Need to see ALL the cards before you buy? I’m with you. I’m like that, too. Here you go:
Limited Print Run
The Vitruvian Edition is a limited print run. We printed 2,000 decks and once they’re gone, the Vitruvian Edition is gone. They will never again be available for purchase and will never again be produced.
Will there be future SKT editions? Maybe. Who knows. Way too early to say. I can tell you there will be no new editions in 2020, or 2021, or anytime soon.
Each and every SKT Vitruvian deck will come with a Certification of Vital Records (my version of a certificate of authenticity). Typically, limited edition decks are numbered. However, for the SKT Vitruvian decks, I opted to name the decks instead of number them, so every deck will be assigned a name, which will be hand-written by me in consecrated ink onto the Certification of Vital Record for your deck.
You are also going to receive the Book of Names, a master list of all 2,000+ names accounting for all sold or distributed Vitruvian Edition decks.
All Decks are Anointed
I craft my own anointing oil from essences and macerated oils I make myself from raw ingredients painstakingly sourced to ensure quality. The Ceylon cinnamon bark was purchased at the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul, Turkey. The cassia cinnamon leaf was imported from India. I use whole, highest grade myrrh resin (tears of myrrh) and lots of it (because making your own true essential oils requires a lot of myrrh). The lemongrass is fresh, local produce that is personally sun-dried over several months before the oil-making process even begins. And then the oil making process takes another several months before they’re ready. The olive oil is from Athens, Greece. Multiple layering of astrologically-timed ritual work is crafted into the anointing oil.
Multiple Deck Orders:
Shipping costs for multiple deck orders are as follows:
Orders of up to 3 (three) decks will cost a flat rate of $8.
For orders of 4 (four) decks or more, please contact James at email@example.com before purchasing for a price quote of shipping costs
For orders of 3 (three) decks or more, please contact James at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing for a price quote of shipping costs. 2 (two) or less decks will be covered by the shipping cost noted above.
In one single payment, remit the total dollar amount for number of decks ordered, packages ordered, shipping cost, and any optional insurance.
PayPal or GooglePay to email@example.com
Direct link: https://www.paypal.me/benebell
By placing an order, you are consenting to the terms and conditions set forth below.
A Companion Course, Free and Online
With the First Edition, over 95% of purchasers ordered the Premium Package that included the online video course series. That’s why I decided to make the online video course series public and freely accessible. I figured this would be most convenient for all and would spread around the good karma.
In addition to that video series already freely available, I will be producing another set of videos to go along with this redesigned deck, with new content tailored around the aspiration to make this deck more intuitively accessible so that you don’t feel like you need to be anybody other than yourself or to know anymore than what you already know (or are willing to learn) to gain access to all that this deck can offer.
The set of videos that went with the First Edition deep-dived unapologetically into mystical realms that required the suspension of rational skepticism, i.e., we were talking about your Holy Guardian Angel, ritual magic, angels, demons, the Akashic Records, and that kind of thing.
The new set of videos will be more practical and applicable to everyday readings. How do you interpret SKT court cards in readings? How do you actually and effectively integrate basic beginner-level astrology with tarot readings, using the astrological correspondence system that the SKT deck follows? How do you use your deck and Book of Maps together to do an I Ching and tarot divination?
The Book of Maps
Printable Version: Trade Paperback, 740 pages
Do you need the Book of Maps to competently operate the SKT deck? No. Not at all.
You get the Little White Book that comes inside the box with your deck.
You can also download, for free, the Medium White Book with orientation material about the deck, all card meanings, and several tarot spreads and techniques to try out. So you do not need the 740-page Book of Maps (which does not include the text in the LWB or MWB; it’s largely new, additional material).
So why upgrade to the Premium Package for the Book of Maps? What the heck is in those 740 pages?
The Book of Maps is written for the practicing occultist, or at least someone interested in the symbol by symbol intentions on each and every card, how to use the cards in ritual magic, how to access the Akashic Records with your deck, working with planetary spirits, integrating I Ching divination with your SKT deck, and more. The Book of Maps is a compendium of my research and experiences with the crafting of the SKT.
D O W N L O A D F R E E S A M P L E C H A P T E R S :
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Delivery is FOB original shipping point, postage pre-paid by seller
- All orders are NON-REFUNDABLE, so please do your own thorough due diligence before deciding to place an order
- We are not liable for packages that the postal service has recorded as “Delivered.” If you see that the tracking information for your package notes “Delivered” but you have not received it, then you will need to contact your post office for more information.
- We are happy to replace damages under the following conditions:
- You have to e-mail your claim to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send me a private tweet, direct message on Instagram or Facebook, leave a comment on an arbitrary blog post or Instagram photo from like five months ago, or try to communicate with me telepathically about your claim. Please stick to e-mail. We will only be answering claims that have been e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Please e-mail us photographs of both the front and back of the damaged card and make sure the photographs are reasonably clear before you send. Please do not send us blurry photos and expect us to know what we’re looking at. Please send the photos as image file attachments.
- Damages to the cards that would reasonably impact a tarot reading will certainly be replaced, such as a noticeable manufacturing defect on one of the card backs, printing smudges or printing errors on any of the cards, or altogether missing cards. Manufacturing defects to the cards will be replaced.
- Minor issues that are reasonably foreseeable and commonplace risks when buying tarot decks will not be replaced.
- Significant or total damage to the deck box will be replaced. However, minor or subtle dings, scuff marks, or scratches to the box will not be replaced.
- You understand that there are no guarantees of perfect, flawless application of gilded or gold edging on your deck. Gilded edging on decks is produced through a process that crushes gold-toned plates into fine grain and then that fine grain, a gold dust, is applied to the cardstock edges under high pressure and heat until it is sealed onto the stock. Some fall-out is inevitable. We cannot guarantee that there won’t be some fall-out with your gilded edges. Furthermore, note that harsh shuffling and handling of the cards might wear down the gilding.
International Terms and Conditions:
- International buyers are responsible for knowing what the customs fees will be and paying those customs fees to your local agencies
- Your order may be subject to VAT taxes that you have to pay your government.
- Your order may be subject to import fees that you have to pay your government.
- Your order may require you to take a trip to the post office and be physically present to pick up the international shipment, which may also require that you show a photo ID, so the name on your photo ID would need to match the name of addressee on the package. In other words, if you tell us to print your name as “Shambala Thunder Fairy” but your government-issued ID says “Bob Smith,” you may run into problems at your post office.
- For international shipments, our customs declaration will state that the package is for “tarot cards.” Before you place your order, you are responsible for verifying that declarations for “tarot cards” can be imported into your country. Please note that some countries in the Caribbean and in Muslim countries ban the import of “occult objects” and as we’ve come to learn, that includes a tarot deck. You are responsible for confirming that tarot cards can be shipped to your country before placing your order.
Get on the mailing list to receive important updates and progress reports about your deck.
I will be sending progress reports, important updates, and everything related to your order of the SKT deck by the mailing list linked here: www.tinyurl.com/SKTnews.
This edition is going to be the last SKT print run for a very long time… years, or maybe even never.
The Vitruvian Edition of SKT is a Limited Edition print run of 2,000 decks.
We are not going to reprint this version of the deck. We might consider reprinting new versions of SKT way, way down the line in the future, for a possible five-year anniversary or ten-year anniversary special. In fact, there’s even the chance of never.
SKT will not be handed over to a mass market publisher. Maybe when J and I are so old and feeble we can barely hold a pen to write our own names, we might at that point give SKT to a publishing house, but it won’t happen anytime soon, so please don’t hold out for what you hope will be a cheaper version of the deck in two years.
Still got questions?
Please e-mail your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.