On AI Art
- 2021 Dec. 5, How Do We Value Art? What AI art means for tarot and oracle deck publishing
- Playing around with wombo.art
- Is AI art indistinguishable from human-made digital art?
- What principles determine great art?
- Socratic & Platonic philosophy on art
- Taoist & Confucian philosophy on art
- Art composition: design theory
- Disegno (Italian Renaissance)
- Confucianist aesthetics
- AI’s creative process vs. human artist’s creative process
- Is AI doing a better job than humans?
- 2021 Dec. 6, I Ching Oracle Cards with AI Generated Art (Free Download)
- Having fun with AI generated art apps
- AI art doesn’t “lack soul”
- Who is the creator when it’s AI art?
- Free download of I Ching oracle cards (AI generated art)
- Zip files of all downloadable image files for hexagrams
- 2022 Sep. 14, AI Generated Art + Tarot and Oracle Decks with AI
- Personal dabblings with AI art
- Does AI art lack soul?
- Rising popularity of AI generated art decks
- AI art won’t replace fine art (but may impact illustration)
- What artists are saying
- IP implications of AI art
- Valuing AI generated art
- More of my thoughts
I’ve been maybe a little bit obsessed with AI generated art apps, though not just because of the pretty art. Rather, my fascination comes from the way such AI generated art shifts my former paradigm on the mind-soul relation. Does an AI really lack soul? That’s the question I’ve been kicking around in my head.
After my blog post on How Do We Value Art? What AI art means for tarot and oracle deck publishing, one recurring sentiment expressed in the comments section on Instagram and Facebook was that the art created by an AI lacks soul, whereas art created by humans reflect the artist’s soul, and that is why human-created art is superior.
Really? Because I’m not convinced.
Continue reading “I Ching Oracle Cards with AI Generated Art (Free Download)”