A lot of folks have been asking about whether the Book of Maps files can be purchased now, though the deck itself is out of print and no longer offered for sale. Yes, if for some reason you would like to purchase what had been the Premium Package files for the SKT Vitruvian, you may do so for $15.
The deliverables include:
- PDF digital file of the Book of Maps, Vitruvian Edition, more info and full book description HERE. There are lots of chapters for free preview if you want to get a better sense of the contents.
- The Twenty-Two Weeks with the SKT workbook (printable PDF digital file only), more info about the workbook HERE.
- The tarot coloring book of the Major Arcana (printable PDF digital file only), more info about it HERE.
- Zip file folder of illustrations and images for which you are granted a license to use in any way you like for non-commercial purposes, including the black and white image files for the Major Arcana and selected Minors for talisman and spell crafting
Initially after selling out of the SKT, I had no intention of offering the Book of Maps separately, but we’ve been inundated with requests, so we decided aww, all right, why not. Here it is for those who really want it. =)
Please just bear in mind the entirety of the book is keyed specifically to the Spirit Keeper’s Tarot. It was intended to be an operation manual for the SKT, the companion guidebook just for the SKT, and therefore the Book of Maps is not a very good “general tarot study” text. It’s an SKT-study text.
Be sure to also check out the Spirit Keeper’s Tarot Orientation Course Series
How To Order
I’m going to give step by step instructions on how to order the course and get access to download all the materials for yourself.
- Send $15 noted above via PayPal to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Yes, it’s going to say “James Zhang from Castro Valley.” That’s the Hubby. Also, this is the preferred method of payment. (~or~)
- Pay with your credit card by following this link: https://www.paypal.me/benebell. (~or~)
- Only if (1) and (2) are impracticable for you, pay by ordering me an Amazon Gift Card, sent to email@example.com. Direct link to Amazon gift card orders here.
- When you send payment, please include:
- Your name or a name identifier for me to reference you by, (~and~)
- Your e-mail address, so I know where to send your ordered course materials to.
But if any of that sounds confusing or you just don’t know, no worries. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know you want to place an order. We’ll take it from there together.
Once I receive your payment as the purchase order, your course materials will be delivered to the e-mail address you specified within 2 business days.
If you don’t receive the course materials in the e-mail inbox specified within the two business days, then something went wrong. Doh! Please email me at the below address asap.
DELIVERY NOTE: So far I’ve been good about getting the course materials to you in less than 48 hours from when I receive the PayPal payment, so if that time has gone by and you haven’t received anything from me, first check your Spam folder. Second, check to see the e-mail address associated with your PayPal account. I may have sent it to that account if no e-mail was provided in the notes section of the transfer. If still nothing, then something went wrong somewhere, so contact me at the above e-mail addy ASAP so we can get things squared away.